We had a great time today on Skype with Mr Kemp. Even though it is already his holidays over there, he wanted to catch up with us and find out about our class.
- What is the population of Singapore?
- Is there a Prime Minister or President that governs?
- What are some of the native animals in Singapore?
- What sort of food do you eat?
- What languages are spoken there?
- How many cities are there in Singapore?
- What are the houses and buildings like?
- What sports are played in Singapore?
- What is your school like?
- What sports and games do the children play?
The interview with Mr Kemp was really informative for us! We are learning about interviews and questionnaires next term and this was a great way to start thinking about how to ask questions, what are closed and open questions and what types of questions are powerful.
We look forward to seeing what the Gruffalo gets up to with Paris for the next few weeks and perhaps if we are lucky, we can even meet our buddies in Singapore through Skype too in a few weeks. We will work on questions for them too!
From Room 14 x